Ghetto Smosh Bob Esponja Puerto Rico T-shirt

 

Official Ghetto Smosh Bob Esponja Puerto Rico T-shirt

see your favorites.” Throughout the Official Ghetto Smosh Bob Esponja Puerto Rico T-shirt also I will do this day entire families were visible at every stage. The magnitude of generational diversity could be seen when the Grammy award-winning Mexican band Los Tigres del Norte were on stage. One could spot people in the crowd video-calling their parents so they wouldn’t miss a song. Pedro May, 22, a Los Angeles native, purchased the tickets for his parents. He pushed his dad’s wheelchair toward “The Beso Stage,” to hear La Sonora Dinamita play cumbias, a musical genre in Latin America dating to the 1800s, with roots in Colombia’s African culture. “We are having a beautiful time together,” said Pedro’s father, Edmundo May, 78, from Nayarit, Mexico. “My children gave me this gift so that I could have fun. I am old, but that doesn’t matter, I love music of all types.” In the “Las Clásicas” stage, older festivalgoers reminisced while listening to the Venezuelan band Los Terrícola’s “Te Juro Que Te Amo” (“I Swear I Love You”). Later in the evening, large crowds sang and danced along to Mexican Norteño artist Ramon Ayala y Los Bravos del Norte’s song “Tesoro” (“Treasure”). Motivated by his parents’ love of music, Pedro May brought his parents, siblings and girlfriend to the festival. Edwin Flores / NBC News More streaming, a larger Latino playlist Overall, the Latin genre saw a significant shift in 2022, largely fueled by Bad Bunny’s album “Un Verano Sin Ti.” Latin music surpassed country, making it the fourth most popular genre in the U.S. Latin audio streams saw a 33% increase, according to Luminate’s 2022 Midyear Music Report. Hernán Hernández and Jorge Hernández of the band Los Tigres del Norte perform Saturday.Scott Dudelson / Getty Images “Before, we really were invisible,” said Leila Cobo, a

Official Ghetto Smosh Bob Esponja Puerto Rico T-shirt

Buy this shirt:  Click here to buy this Official Ghetto Smosh Bob Esponja Puerto Rico T-shirt

Home:  https://poseidontee.com/

Comments

Popular Posts